|Job Title||Account Manager Strategic Deals|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
We are a multi-national enterprise software company, headquartered in the United States. We focus on business applications for organizations delivered via cloud computing as a service. Originally focused on software ranging from financial systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to supply chain and customer relationship management, we soon began to focus on software for industry niches, as well as user-friendly software design. We deploy our cloud applications through Amazon Web Services and various open-source software platforms.
This position is responsible for the license sales success in the nominated Strategic Accounts across Japan region. The overall objective of this role is to achieve or exceed sales targets each financial year by leading strategic and transformational deals
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the account planning, strategy, direction and sales execution in nominated Strategic Accounts across the allocated territory.
• Responsible for the creation of the territory plan for Strategic Deals across the nominated accounts and countries.
• Responsible for selling new software licenses, achieving quarterly and annual sales quota targets in the Strategic Accounts across Japan region.
• Work with Infor sales representatives, Partners and Channel Network to drive new software license deals.
• Responsible for effective collaboration with other sales business partners in the allocated accounts and territory.
• Required to communicate with customers to ensure that contractual services exceeded expectations.
• Establish contacts and build positive relationships/networks with senior-level decision-makers across allocated Accounts and countries.
• It requires 80% travel.
• Works within and promotes a strong team environment to ensure successful software installation projects.
• Collaborates with software development, product management, professional services, and support personnel to ensure a quality product and service delivery
• Proven sales track record and achievements of sales targets in large transformational and complex deals.
• Demonstrated experience of leading Strategic transformational and complex deals across the Japan region.
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
• High level of knowledge and understanding of our products (or similar competitor products).
• Business level of English (Speaking, Listening, and Writing)
• 10 years + experience of direct sales where leading large scale business and establishing relationships with C-level/Senior level managements in large enterprise accounts.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400
This job has expired