|Job Title||Demand Planner Manager|
|Disciplines||Supply Chain & Logistics Jobs|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
Global top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world and maintains an independent, non-public offering. About 50,000 employees are working daily to create value through innovative product development in the three business areas of pharmaceuticals, animal health and contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
Secure stable product supply to the market by maintaining high quality of replenishment plan, forecast accuracy & inventory management.
- Implement the Supply Network Strategy (Performance indicator: BSC)
- Manage group targets (Performance indicator: Financial KPIs)
- Stable product supply (Performance indicator: NRPD, CSL, FA)
- Developing others (Performance indicator: Environment survey result)
- Developing others
- Contribution to the global network
Regulatory and/or Organizational Requirements
- Requirement to balance between production and business, conflict management and coordination
- Global Supply Chain Organization, local HP business, HP Supply Japan including production sites (internal & external)
- Business administration, Finance & market knowledge
- Net sales, budget, distribution cost, and inventory
- University and above
- Communication, coordination and negotiation skills. More than 7 years expertise in SCM. Competencies for Analysis, Diversity are required.
- Fluent English & Japanese
Additional Job Information
This job has expired