Company OverviewA world leading HR Technology company
Job Description* HR-related consultation, advice, and guidance education according to the life cycle of employees such as joining, transferring, taking leave, and leaving the company.
* Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying best practices in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance
* Lead projects and support various HR programmes and communications
* Analyze Data and extract personnel data, survey results, and feedback
* Partner with the global HR team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
Performance evaluation, tale
Requirements* 5 years or more of working experience in HR, of which 3 years or more as a HR generalist with experience as a person in charge from planning to operation in any of the following areas (employee relations, performance management, total rewards, human resources development, labour law, compensation, performance management)
* Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
* Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
* Working for a Global organization experience preferred
* Ability to extract and analyze problems from data using Excel functions etc. in the system, propose improvements and solutions, and create presentation materials
* Native level Japanese and business level or higher English proficiency.