|Job Title||HR & GA||人事総務マネージャー|
|Disciplines||Office Administration Jobs|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major global company specialized in online media and entertainment. Considered one of the most famous brand in the IT industry, they are a perfect choice for candidates looking for a flexible environment and autonomous environment. Their working style is considered one of the best in Tokyo with no core hours, flexible working style and top work location and office. Finally, they provide top working conditions and many benefits.
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an HR & GA||人事総務マネージャー position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads the company to hire a first person to take over the HR responsibilities as well as general affairs. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the company’s resources in ways that are both simple and effective. In close collaboration with the CEO, you will conceive practical and creative ways to provide daily human resources guidance and support to the local management and staff. This position is covering Japan and Vietnam for a start and will grow for internationally in the future.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
• Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures.
• Working closely with the Talent Management team in Los Angeles regarding recruitments and trainings.
• Perform calendar management and maintain President’s schedules, including business travel/ expense reports and the complex coordination of meetings and video conferences with multiple participants across global time zones.
• Help translate during the business meetings to employees’ communication (from Japanese to English and vice versa).
• Other clerical and administrative support as required by manager & supervisor.
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利
• Social Health Insurances, 401k, and Commuter benefits
• Meal, Gym & Cell Phone Allowances
• Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
• Weekly Luncheon
• Bi-Weekly Friday Happy Hour at Office Lounge
• Quarterly Company Events
This job has expired