|Job Title||HR manager||人事マネージャー|
|Disciplines||HR & GA Jobs|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major international digital and entertainment company developing, publishing and distributing video games globally. Revolutionary and breaking through major innovations, they offer a fantastic and exciting work environment with talents coming from top tier companies. They have been operating in Japan for 15 years and is a very stable company. As a private owned business, they have their development studios in japan and turnover in the company is very low
Title: [外資系] HR manager || 人事マネージャー
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
務内容 - The Position:
This is an HR manager人事マネージャー position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR structure. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the company’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As HR manager, you will conceive practical and creative ways to support the business, engage the best leading talent in the market and structure the management of human resources. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
• Manage all HR operations for Japan – Managing 1 to 2 staffs.
• Reflect the company’s strategy into actions for recruitment. Act as HR Business Partner local and international stakeholders.
• Implement HR strategy, communicating with investors and board members in Europe and the U.S
• Employer branding and marketing initiatives
• Plan and implement HR policies, performance management and compensation scheme
• Comply with labor laws and other requirements as well as managing changes of Employee Rules and Regulations
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Passion for talent
• Succession Planning & performance management
• Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments
• Implementation of new systems and processes
• Agency relations
• Contribute to the Employer Branding initiatives
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利
This job has expired