|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
Technical PM position in No.1 E-commerce company in the world.
We are looking for a bar-raising Program Manager who:
• Drive the program strategy and execution in Product development and integration of technologies within the Delivery Stations environment to maximize associates experience and performances.
• Is capable of taking accountability and driving planning and execution
• Is comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” to drive initiatives to completion
• Monitors and reports on progress of all activity and metrics within the program area
• Communicates across teams and to leadership to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to ensure the overall success of the program
• Works within time constraints to meet critical business needs
• Bachelor degree
• 5+ years of program management experience
• Experiences in Leading new or start-up related Product or Project Management of Technology where processes will need to be defined, implemented
• Proficiency with Excel for analyzing big data.
• Experience working with cross functional teams, often in different countries.
• English Proficiency
This job has expired