Company OverviewOne of the world's largest retailers
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- US and Japan GAAP Financial Reporting and Analysis
Work together with various finance teams within and outside Japan to ensure the appropriate period end financial close process is completed effectively and in an effective, accurate and timely manner in accordance with all local statute and relevant GAAP (US and Japan) pronouncements
- US and Japan GAAP Financial Consolidation
- Accounting Policies
Ensure financial accuracy of activities performed within real estate practices.
Keep up with the real estate policy changes
- Ethics/ Support Controllership Team Effectiveness
Requirements- Japanese (fluent), English (business)
- Excellent US GAAP and J GAAP knowledge
- Experience in real estate is a plus (not a must)
- US CPA, J CPA, or Charted Accountant certificate is desirable
- Accounting or Controller experience in a global company is highly preferred.