Company OverviewA leading Pharmaceuticals company.
Job DescriptionThis is a Rewards specialist position:
Carries out analysis of compensation and benefits data within the framework of the Global Reward Strategy.
• Participating in reviews and projects including HRIS systems to leverage data available.
• Presents output of analysis in the form of recommendations to inform compensation and benefits policy.
• Uses external bench-marking to monitor the cost-effectiveness and competitiveness of the reward package.
• Participates in projects and leads or participates in sub-processes, providing insights and recommendations that have a direct bearing on a compensation and benefits program or process development.
• Provides supports to the development of business area compensation and benefits policy and process, providing evidence to inform decision-making. • Independently delivers in a number of compensation areas, including salary survey submission.
• Acts as primary contact accountable for resolution of issues related to identified benefits.
• Supports in the communication of compensation and benefit provision both within and outside the HR teams.
• Support projects, Global and local bringing total reward, performance, compensation and benefits practice together.
• Work together with stakeholders on various C&B matters including operation processes.
Requirements• Educated to Degree level
• Significant experience in the use of analysis tools
• Well developed analytical skills
• Experience of bench marking
• Good command of English language
• knowledge/understanding on C&B operation
• knowledge/understanding on labor Law