|Job Title||Robotic Process Automation Support Engineer|
|Disciplines||Internal IT Jobs|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
Global RPA and AI vendor providing a software platform for organizations to effectively automate business processes.
• Level 1 and Level 2 support using a support desk application, for clients, prospects and business partners, raising bug tickets internally to reproduce problems.
• Design and improve support channels, procedures and tools.
• Work with L3 Support, Quality Assurance and Dev team and provide onsite support for difficult cases.
• Through troubleshooting develop knowledge of RPA software and learn technologies related to company applications.
• Work globally, collaborating with colleagues across the globe.
• Engage with internal community, create internal tools and automations, collaborate with AI companies to provide RPA + AI solutions, etc.)
• Experience: 2-7 years in support related position
• Graduate in Computer Science or related fields with medium knowledge of basic programming
• Minimum experience in programming of at least 1 year .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming
• Experience in application support is a plus
• Fluent written and spoken Japanese is mandatory. Business level English is a plus
This job has expired