|Job Title||Solutions Architect|
|Location||Japan - Others|
Multinational software company specializing in document capture and optical character recognition technology, and are a leading global provider of solutions that help businesses to action information. They set the standard in content capture and innovative language-based technologies that integrate across information lifecycles and solutions to optimize business processes, mitigate risk, accelerate decision making, and drive revenue. They are partnered and licensed by some of the largest international enterprises and government organizations, as well as SMBs and individuals.
• Provide Professional Service for company Products, especially for data capture solution.
• Assist pre-sales with providing solutions including document definition development for data capture product.
• Understand customer requirements, consider how to meet them with company technology, fill the gap between requirements and technology with working development team, and provide a solution.
• Maintain in-depth understanding of company products, services, system configuration, internal processes and industry best practices
• Manage multiple concurrent cases and prioritize appropriately
• Work independently and lead discussions with cross-functional teams including Sales, Presales, Development Engineers, and Product Managers
• Work with customer as a trusted advisor to be an advocate to the customer within company.
• Manage communications and escalations with the customer, as well as internal to company
• Test, archive, and distribute products based on pre-established procedures
• Troubleshoot project design, installation, functionality of the software, and overall configuration
• Troubleshoot complex programming, licensing, and issues dealing with distribution of application
• Drive creation of internal best practices, methodologies, templates tools, utilities and processes for appropriate standardization of engagements and integrations.
• Presales activities may be assigned as needed
• 8 years of experience in related role or industry
• More than 5 years of experience in programming with C#, C++, VB or Java.
• More than 3 years of experience in system integration and DB
• Excellent customer facing and interaction skills
• Patience and good listening skills, including capturing key information from conversations
• Ability to methodically troubleshoot programming issues
• Ability to grasp product and technical knowledge quickly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent work standards and highly motivated
• Possess the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• IT knowledge – networking, security, permissions, OS structure and web services
• BA/BS required
• Ability to work under pressure and with a significant workload
• Japanese native and English business level.
• Preferred to have experience of OCR and data capture products
• Preferred to have experience of RPA
This job has expired