|Job Title||Talent Acquisition||人事採用|
|Disciplines||HR & GA Jobs|
|Location||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major European multinational Fashion Company founded 80 years ago that opened its first store in Japan in Ginza on in the late 2000’s. After a successful opening in Tokyo’s fashion district in November of the same year, they opened their flagship store on September a year later. More stores followed after that. Considered as one of the biggest success in Tokyo’s fashion scene, they keep growing and expanding rapidly.
With more than 30 000 employees and 1500 shops around the world, the brand specialized in the production of fast-fashion creations. Extremely popular in the Japanese fashion scene, Japanese customer often combine their items in a creative way with more avant-garde styles, creating a look that the designers probably did not envision at the start but embraced as cultural adaptation.
Title: [外資系] Talent Acquisition||人事採用
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Talent Acquisition || 人事採用 position.
The company is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, the business expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent in their HR team. They are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. In a great international environment, the brand propose a unique opportunity for a Recruiter to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment. You will represent the brand and be responsible for the oversight of the Company’s recruiting and employee branding strategy
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Partner with the HR Director, outside counsel and other functions as necessary to reflect the company’s strategy into actions for recruitment.
• In charge of Employer Branding initiatives, leveraging on resources for the local plan and working with business lines to identify opportunities.
• Develop recruitment strategy to deliver on business roadmap, prioritize team work
• Proactive and able to think independently for the good of the team
• Ability to convince managers on value of ER practices
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利
This job has expired