|Job Title||VP of Finance|
|Disciplines||Finance & Accounting Jobs|
Our client is a Bio Pharma company that has been in Japan for many years and will soon launch their first products on the Japanese market.
The Vice President of Finance is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
• CPA Qualified
• 8+ years’ experience in financial accounting or audit experience, with a minimum of 4 years in a management position
• Excellent technical accounting experience of US GAAP and Japanese GAAP/IFRS Rules
• Excellent Leadership, Communication, and Interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a similar biotech environment
• Bilingual in Japanese and English
This job has expired