企業概要 - The Company:
The company is one of the major luxury goods holding company in the world with subsidiary brands of
jewelry, accessory, fashion, and leather goods, currently owns 20 more luxury brands in the world. With
over 35,000 employees more than 100 nationalities, it is a multicultural group business pioneering in
developing exceptional luxury globally and still expending.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Talent Acquisition position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are
looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that
are both simple and effective. As a member of the Talent Management team, you will conceive practical
and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be
knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving,
with high tenacity in challenging situations.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for potential candidate’s screening process and recruitment lifecycles.
- Communication with stakeholders by providing updates and strategies on the current hiring market.
- Participating the corporate’s recruiting project implement and management.
- Maintaining and identifying the candidate’s pipeline.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない