Company OverviewInternational Medical Devices Company
Job DescriptionUnderstand, analyze and execute logistics strategy to optimize warehouse operation, warehouse capability and, transportation efficiency and provide, execute to initiative with having strong inclusiveness within the team and 3PL. Also, strongly collaborate with 3PL of our supply chain and the relevant departments to maintain the current supply chain efficiency at the high-quality level. Implement the project improving efficiency or reducing costs.
Requirements• Plan and execute the local project improving efficiency or reducing costs.
• Collaborate and execute proactively to both regional and global supply chain related project
• Analyze “as is” state and find out “room to improve” “out of box” kind of initiatives
• With using existing channels by candidate or other sources, get most recent trend in supply chain including Automation, IoT and set future warehouse and transportation strategy
• Set up and maintaining a good relationship with the internal stakeholders, suppliers and venders.
Additional Job Information• Minimum 5 years of supply chain solution experience and/or logistics operations management in warehousing or transport.
• Track record of managing and implementing projects (also failures and how they learnt). Drive for results.