|職名||[H&M} E-Commerce Head of Merchandising|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Fashion Brand
• Establish overall as well as concept specific visions short and long term together with the E-Commerce Business Controller(s) and Concept Merchandiser(s) as well full cross team leadership
• Partner with the Sales Organization team (local and global) and create strategies for you and your team to get to know your customer and by that maximize net sales for your market.
• Provide in depth sales analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
• Act on strengths and weaknesses. Identify threats and opportunities by driving commercial planning. Analyze the sales development and take necessary actions together with your team and other functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Merchandising
• 5+ years’ experience within e-commerce, merchandising, buying or equivalent
• Previous experience leading a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Sales driven and result-oriented, proven ability to achieve strong results working both strategically and operationally.
• Leadership/coaching skills with ability to manage action(s) through team(s).