Company OverviewRecruiting Manager at a global energy company.
Job Description• Recruitment: Work with hiring managers to draft/update JDs.
• Source candidates leveraging SNS such as linked in, local database available through
recruiting agencies and/or recruiting medium. Source candidates through recruiting
• Update agency contact lists and keep it updated. Screen CVs and make short list
for hiring managers. Setting up interviews, collect interview feedback from interviewers,
updating hiring status.
• Talent Retention: Understand each employee’s talent and motivation towards work and create an environment where employees feel empowered to elicit their best performance and maintain a collaborative work culture.
• Employee management: Record file notes and troubleshoot with employee and management when there is HR related problems. Consult with external law firms to seek for legal opinions when necessary.
• Training: Hold company orientations for new employees as well as plan technical and educational trainings to increase current employee knowledge and capabilities.
Requirements• Must possess 5 years+ direct experience in Human Resource role
• Must be able to troubleshoot organizational development issues and drive change while maintaining employee engagement.
• Possess exceptional leadership and mentoring skill and excellent communication skills both in English and Japanese