Company OverviewPioneering interventional and diagnostic technology company
Job Description- Analyze and quantify the marketability and sales potential of the territory of the responsible territory at the catabolic and accurately reflect it in Sales Forecast.
For that purpose, we do the following activities appropriately.
- Clearly explain the value proposition of the product to the interventional list, the catheter room co-medical, and the clerical staff, and achieve sales targets within the appropriate cost range.
- Demonstrate products and evaluate products, and clearly explain product characteristics, benefits, and values. Also accurately answer clinical questions from customers.
- Work closely with other departments in the company to improve customer satisfaction. We also plan to establish relationships with key customers of target facilities listed for each segment through events such as visiting facilities and conferences.
- Work with other departments to strengthen sales structure, share feedback from customers, formulate price strategy, etc.
- Join key events both inside and outside such as academic societies, live, educational seminars, etc. to raise the recognition level and obtain the latest information on the market.
- Record and analyze daily sales activity contents, sales opportunities and sales performance data accurately, utilize it for sales activities and explore further sales opportunities.
- Work closely with dealers to effectively promote sales promotion, information acquisition, inventory control, price negotiation. We also select optimal dealerships and try to build relationships.
- It is possible to accurately and effectively manage product lending to customers.
- Observe the relevant laws and regulations such as the Pharmaceutical Medical Device Law, the National Public Service Ethics Act, the Fair Competition Code, FCPA, internal regulations, etc. and conduct sales activities.
Requirements- Degree in a four-year college (Life Science, Business Friendly)
- Ordinary car driver's license 3 to 5 years sales experience in circulatory-related medical equipment or diagnostic equipment companies
- Ability to have appropriate knowledge, sales and clinical evaluation in the cardiac-related disease treatment area
- Presentation ability that enables effective communication in oral and written description to stakeholders.
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, CRM, etc.)
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Gabriel Elmaleh at:
D: +81-3-4400-2616 | M: +81-(0)80-6532-2202