Company OverviewNews, a very controversial area, made more so with the saturation of Social Media. We are already seeing alot of overhyping or incorrect appropriation of global events. This is why now more than ever providing people with a braod perspective and wider world view is important. This company has a mission to make more information available to more people through this service and create a better world through empowerment of people through greater knowledge people gain through their products.
This mission is also reflected in their R&D team. Their members are very passionate towards their work and Also many have a desire to contribute to society and want to help people
Job DescriptionYou will work as part of a compact team (approx 4 people) on highly sophisiticated web products in a company who's primary product is predominantly web-based.
• Develop high level in-app web content as part of a global team.
• In addition develop web applications for internal use and external partners as well.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Knowledge and experience related to web front-end build tools and peripheral ecosystems
• Ability to effectively communicate in English
Good to have:
• Have an understanding of browser behaviors
• Have an understanding of basic HTML5 features
• Have an understanding of web front-end frameworks (such as React, Vue.js)
• Have an comprehensive knowledge of iOS and Android (especially around WebView)
• Strong interest in new web specifications and standards
• Strong interest in UI/UX design
• Server-side experience (definately a plus!)