IT Support Engineer
Technology is at the heart of what we do. As a member our IT team you will play an essential role, responsible for:
- System architecture
- Network Security
- Audio and Video equipment
- Server and computer set up
- Back up and disaster recovery
Widen your skill base by joining or leading improvement projects and collaborating with people from other teams - from software developers to accountants.
Benefit from ongoing training, learning, and mentoring programs. There are many opportunities to work on a wide range of IT and business related subjects.
• Good Working knowledge and IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows configuration, Desktop Administration, Microsoft Office Suite
• Solid understanding of Intel based PC hardware/peripherals
• Strong verbal, written, listening communication experience