Company OverviewAmerican company, specializing in Industrial Machine Vision and Automation. This is a company with manufacturing plants for example in China. They recently acquired a Korean Deep Learning Research focused company, as they want to focus more strongly on Software/AI development and sales.
• Master the usage of their computer vision products with which deep learning technology integrates. Understand customer needs, review and understand software product requirements, functional specifications and other related technical documentation
• Some combination of the followings;
o Understand the underlying implementation of one or more computer vision subsystems and design and implement improvements
o Analyze problem reports, and determine and repair the underlying source of the software problem
o Design and implement automated software test systems to verify correct performance of deep learning vision algorithms
o Create test plans and system level test cases. Execute tests, analyze coverage, report and verify defects and create test result reports
o Participate in build and release management activities for all software products developed in the Deep Learning team
Requirements【Knowledge, Skills and Abilities】
• Strong programming skills in C#, C++, and/or C
• Major at Computer vision or similar experience at industry
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• A passion and skill for digging into the details of software, verifying its correctness and identifying flaws
• Positive, self-motivated, task-oriented attitude
• Strong attention to quality and details
This position requires experience ideally in both factory automation and Software development.
Since this company is supporting builders, it would be advantageous to have experience with 8-bit/16-bit images and/or industrial cameras.
Additional Job Information【Education and work experience】
• Master or Ph. D in Computer Vision or closely related degree in required
• 3-5 years’ work experience, with task assignment to be matched with experience
• English – intermediate
• Japanese - fluent