|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
AML/Compliance Manager for Leading International Fintech Company
*Excellent opportunity to work with an established player in a growing field.
Your will be responsible for creating and managing AML/compliance procedures for the entire company. You will also be writing compliance manual and leading training/workshops to ensure compliance is maintained throughout the organization and working closely with regulatory boards to ensure rules and regulations are kept in order.
- Working with the Board of Directors to ensure goals are kept
- Extensive work experience at in-house legal and compliance department
- Have knowledge on AML or KYC concepts,
- Experience working with the Japanese regulatory authorities
- Have strong understanding and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Be flexible and highly motivated to learn new skills and develop experience as a paralegal or similar.
- CAMS certification pref.
- Native level of Japanese and business or above level of English.