Company OverviewInternational tech firm is looking for a skilled AML profession to join its corporate team. Ideal opportunity to join a company that has international reach and a key leader in its market.
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible as the senior money laundering officer for Japan. You will enhance and help improve its compliance and AML functions for the Japan market. In this role you will report to overseas stakeholder and work with internal partners both in the company and in the government. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international setting in a key position.
Requirements- At least 7 years experience in AML and in financial compliance.
- Experience working in a financial institution such as a bank, fintech or payments firm
- Experience leading a team (as of now this is a standalone role but with the potential of growing in the future to have a team under your responsibility)
- Strong knowledge of the financial rules and regulations for Japan and ideally been a money laundering officer in a past role
- Strong communications skills with Native Japanese and Fluent English
- Preference for candidates with ACAMS certification.