|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Leading international Securities firm is looking for an AML professional to join team.
*Excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in a new and growing role
You will be responsible for the AML functions for the firm and working with the team to ensure that there are no issues or problems regarding Anti Money Laundering. You will also be responsible for managing projects, training employees, enhancing and strengthening monitoring systems.
If you are a self starter and proactive at finding solutions to problems, this is an ideal fit for work in finance.
● Strong interest on AML operations and the applicability in practice
● Excellent Communication
● Flexibility to adapt to irregular and changing conditions
● Basic skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
● Sense of justice not to allow money laundering, such as fraud or anti-social forces, the ability to analyze and be a problem / risk solver
● Experience in IB business with a focus on dealing with corporate customers
● Securities Sales Representative License (2nd grade)