|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A global medical device company publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange - One of the world’s leading manufacturers of vision care, contact lenses and related products and services.
Our clients products are sold in over 100 countries around the world.
1. Handling the invoices from vendors and journal entries of Account Payable
2. Payments of the invoices appropriately
3. Maintaining GL and sub ledgers
4. Handling cash and cash equivalence by preparing the ledger
5. Deposit of cash and cash equivalence to the bank
Solid accounting knowledge/skills (especially for end-to-end AP and related processes) and
strong responsibility to take over and maintain the current processes.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Basic knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles