Company OverviewOur client is a 5-Star hotel chain with hotels all over the world.
Job Description- Collate all invoices for processing matching documents and delivery dockets with the approved purchase order or purchase system.
- Ensure all payments are properly approved.
- Input all payment information and invoices into the Accounting system and Internet banking system.
- Prepare all payments without no delay.
- Ensure that all transactions are in compliance with statutory requirements, accounting principles, internal accounting controls standards and company policies and procedures.
- Review, investigate and develop more efficient methods, procedures and processes to fulfill and meet the hotel’s accounts payable obligations and needs.
- Prepare monthly balance detail report for AP account titles and submit it to Assistant Financial Controller.
Requirements-Hotel industry experience
-5 year accounting experience including AP
-SAP experience preferred
-Business English skills plus native Japanese skills
-Experience with multi-national companies is a plus
-Accounting qualification (Bookkeeping, BATIC, etc.) is plus