|職名||North Asia Finance Lead|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is an American Healthcare company with 150 staff in Japan that specializes in animal health.
They are looking for a Finance Lead for APAC and Global level, working closely with correspondents across Asia and the US.
In this role, your decisions will have a medium-to long term impact on financial processes and outcomes for the entire business, so you will be working closely and interacting frequently with internal subordinate leaders, functional peer managers and customers normally involving matters between functional areas or other company divisions/units.
- Provides commercial financial decision support through implementing the strategic and commercial imperatives of the division either through direct oversight of others or overseeing the financial program/financial systems that increase the effectiveness of the finance function. Under general direction, this role interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures that affect the financials of the division along with creating strategic and operational finance plans to address site/regional needs of the client group, including problem resolution and process/program execution.
- Provides support to functional leadership in controlling global financials for local and regional client groups.
- Primary coordination for the division in global closing and planning. Creates, maintains and circulates reports and analytics on a monthly basis including but limited to analysis, inventory turns, profitability, trends, etc. and supports agreement creation and execution process.
- Coordinates divisional internal and control activities including annual, quarterly, monthly processes and liaising with external vendors.
- Analyzes financial performance against key business metrics and documents pertinent financial highlights, preparing operational analysis for publication to enable leadership to determine progress against budgets. Assists with cadence of monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews and identification of areas for cost reduction and improvements.
- Identifies, investigates, and analyzes potential operational improvement. Based on findings, makes recommendations for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes). Partners with functional areas in determining financial impacts and periodic forecast preparation to update leadership on projected results who require such for decision making.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Determines and develops approach to solutions and work is measured on meeting financial objectives for the site or regional client groups. May lead smaller projects accordingly.
- University Degree (BA degree) required
- 5 or more years of progressive professional experience in a large-corporate environment.
-Experience in financial operations; possesses knowledge of the immediate areas of support, and has worked in a similar leadership position.
- Strong Financial acumen and excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building abilities, along with anticipating impacts of workload/resource needs that relate to deadlines and team
- Demonstrates integrity and trust in all interactions.
- Financial planning and organizing, and strong financial acumen.
- Critical and analytical thinking, adaptability and organizational agility.