|職名||APAC Logistics Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is an European company, which owns several luxury tableware brands.
They have their own retail stores in Japan and their brands are recognized by Japanese consumers for its high quality and beautiful design.
In APAC they operate in China, Taiwan, Korea and Hong-Kong.
To lead and develop the Logistics teams and manage 3PL partnerships across Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea and Hong-Kong, to manage logistics budgets , identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities ,lead key change projects and ensure continued levels of high service. Whilst supporting changes in Business requirements. Additionally, the role will require effective cross functional communication and reporting of progress on KPI, initiatives and key projects.
Direct subordinates / organisation / travelling (percentage, scope) Manage 3PL and small teams in all of the above countries.
- Performance improvement management of new Japan 3Pl
- Phase 2 SAP IT development in Japan
- Business process change to drive cost optimization in japan
- Support growth and solutions for Asia E-com sales
- Support Project management of China DC consolidation
- Review & propose future network solution to support Asia Business
- Service Levels to agreed targets
- 3% savings from Continuous Improvement Projects
- Successful management of 3PL partners
- Implementation of consolidated business impact, (e.g. budget, volumes, revenues, direct/indirect responsibility; strategic, tactical, operational)
- 8 years Logistics management Experience.
- Experience of leading an international team & projects
- Strong Experience in 3PL management & performance improvement
- Change management & Continuous Improvement
- Cross functional working
- Experience in the management of multicultural international business
- English as daily working
- Japanese, Chinese is not essential but beneficial
Additional Job Information
40% of business trips is required