|勤務地||China - Shanghai|
Find, engage and select candidates across Japan and APAC region and ensuring the candidate journey
• Identify potential talent for our current vacancies as well as building a pipeline for future roles
• Work closely with the hiring managers to identify short and long term talent attraction needs
• Engage candidates through multiple channels of attraction
• Utilize networking, direct calling and virtual connection to conduct first stage interviews
• Support managing and measuring the impact of recruitment and attraction efforts and investments
• Fluent in Japanese & English.
• Solid recruiting experience in Japan talent market, with good sourcing channels.
• Degree qualified with 3+ years of recruiting experience;
• Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
• Proven track record of driving process improvements and a strong desire to provide outstanding candidate service
• Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
Additional Job Information
This role is based in Tokyo. However Shanghai is also a option.