Company OverviewSuccessful international online platform company is now seeking CHINESE speakers for an exciting role in general affairs for the administration department!
Job DescriptionAs staff in the administration department your job responsibilities will include:
• Administration duties related to general affairs
• Procurement of office supplies and refreshments, cost management and vendor management
• Plan and implement events for employees, such as in-house training programs, team building and training camps
• Visa application support
• Support the needs of employees and problem-solving
• Respond to necessary emergencies
• Communicate frequently with HQ in Beijing
• 1 years’ experience as administrative assistant, in office management or general affairs
• Ability to communicate professionally in both Japanese and Chinese
• Positive attitude and sense of responsibility
• Creative thinking
• Multi-tasking capability, flexible work approach
• Independent worker with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Conversational or higher level English level is welcome.
Additional Job InformationASAP HIRE!
Chinese speakers welcome!! Existing work permit is a MUST (full-time working hours).