Company OverviewTop tier Investment Management
Job Description• Providing Account Managers with reporting, data retrieval, and research/analysis support with the objective of leveraging Account Manager resources and enhancing client service. In addition, the Associates’ responsibilities include creating new or revised management reports utilizing internal and external database applications for clients, consultants, and Account Managers. Additional responsibilities include preparing client presentation materials, facilitating the set-up of new client accounts, preparing performance attribution reports and RFP.
• Assisting Account Managers in all aspects of client service.
• Assisting Account Managers in marketing and developing the products.
Requirements• Advanced applications skills such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
(Good working knowledge of Excel macros is a plus)
• Good quantitative ability
• At least two years working experience in the front office of financial servicing firm(s)
(reporting experience in the asset management firm is a plus)
• Good Japanese and English language skills both in writing, reading and
• Four years college degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Fixed Income and products, preferred
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel,
both internally and externally