Company OverviewOne of Asia's biggest Global Ad Agencies
Job Description- Support to Agency Account Service team on the day to day administrative and campaign requirements.
- Development and ownership of task and production timelines, invoice and billing facilitation, proofreading, asset management, work in progress document management and adhoc administrative duties including assisting the team with document translation between English and Japanese and vice versa for client stakeholder approval and creative team briefings.
- Co-ordinate account team documentation including, but no limited to, invoicing, work in progress, asset registers and media material instructions.
- Management of project invoicing and assisting in completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Agency process (print, digital, TVP, Creative, AM) are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Prepare and brief creative/production teams in a timely manner and ensure that projects are managed from initial briefing through to completion.
- Prepare conference reports for all client meetings (including WIP, Client Briefings and Creative Review/Feedback Sessions) and deliver within 24 hrs.
- Maintain, attend and participate in all client and agency WIPs
- Manage Job Cost Reports, invoicing, and additional budget documents
Requirements- Fluent level Japanese
- Business Level (Low) English
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Arvind Roy Ganapathi at: