|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global software and consultancy company, providing supply chain management, manufacturing planning, retail planning, store operations, and collaborative category management solutions. The company has more than 5,000 companies as customers in the manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail and services industries.
Customer Executive (account manager/sales representative) to develop and manage our Manufacturing sales efforts in the Japan Region. The Customer Executive position presents an incredible opportunity to bolster and lead a highly talented team of sales professionals working collaboratively to further penetrate the expanding markets we serve. The right candidate will be a forward-thinking sales professional with a solid ERP License and Services experience capable of bringing innovation to our organization.
• Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above and 6-12 months in duration for individual transactions).
• Experience and success selling Consulting and Education services ($200K and above).
• Proven sales quota attainment track record ($2M annual quota achievement and above).
• Proven new business development skills.
• Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
• Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturing customers (8-10 years’ experience and above) is preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing industry pain points and related cost-drivers is preferred.
• Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Supply Chain information systems marketplace is preferred.
• Demonstrated relationships with Supply Chain Industry system integrators.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Consultant Ryan Filiatrault at:
D: 03-6820-0388 | M: 03-6422-4400