Company OverviewGlobal Consumer Electronics Company
Job Description– Manage the relationship with Key Account and achieve the desired growth objectives.
– Own strategic business plans to ensure delivery of budget results and other KPI’s.
– Create and maintain detailed annual growth plan and quarterly execution plans.
– Manage sell-in performance and steer sell-through activities; achieve monthly targets.
– Deliver weekly forecasts, conduct root cause analysis and develop recovery plans for key metrics.
– Collaborate with Store Front Group to ensure alignment with quarterly execution plans and growth attainment.
– Conduct quarterly business reviews with the Account to plan, review, and adjust all aspects of the business according to the distribution policy.
– Identify new business opportunities and define how to address them.
Requirements– University degree or equivalent.
– 8+ years of quota carrying sales experience ideally within premium/luxury market segment with large commercial complexity/responsibility.
– Demonstrated experience in delivering client-focused products and solutions via a strategic planned account management approach.
– Competitive selling and negotiation skills.
– Good communication and multi-tasking skills.
– Ability to work independently and in team when required, in order to achieve individual and team objectives.
– Language skills: Japanese (native level) and English (business level).
– MS Office with advanced Excel skills (data management).
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Senior Consultant Christie Mo at: