Global Entertainment Company
• Support month-end and year-end close process by preparing or reviewing journals in assigned areas.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile business accounts.
• Produce error-free royalty reports and present their results
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and reporting
• Participate in production meetings
• Assist with producers and licensing coordinators
• Develop and document business processes and reporting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
• Liaise with our management to improve financial procedures
• Experience as an accountant
• Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills