Company OverviewIT start-up company.
With great business model, very different from other companies of the same industry.
Has nothing to do with cryptocurrency.
The company is planning IPO in 2 year time, and is looking to hire an Accountant to support the Finance Manager with daily accounting tasks.
Job Description• Day to day accounting operations
• Coordinate monthly and annual financial closing
• Prepare financial reporting materials to investors (monthly, quarterly and annual)
• Work with auditors
Requirements- Native Japanese, business English
- Good understanding of overall accounting tasks
- At least 2-3 years of experience in finance field
- Boki 2, CPA, or equivalent is preferred
- Passion to work in a fast-growing tech company
- Ability to work independently, and work effectively with other team members
- A logical thinker, friendly and supportive of team members
Additional Job InformationThe company has great working environment!
Flex working hours and good work-life balance.
Half of the employees are non-Japanese speakers, so you will be able to use English on daily basis.
You will work closely with the Finance Management and will be able to participate in the IPO project.