|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Exciting European FMCG start-up in fast-paced and high growth sector.
• Preparation and reviewing of all accounting documents and maintenance of financial data bases
• Preparation of journal entries, maintenance of balance sheets schedules and ledgers
• Monthly and annual closings and reporting to headquarter and to official government institutions
• Payroll administration, account analysis and bank reconciliations
• VAT and other taxation reporting
• Responsibility for accuracy and correctness of the documentation, compliance with local legislation, as well as group rules and procedures
• University degree in finance and accounting or similar
• 3 years of accounting and finance experience, ideally in international production environment in line with IAS
• Experience in financial budgeting and planning according to IFRS as well as proficiency in taxation issues
• Fluency in English and MS Office are prerequisites, while experience in Microsoft Navision is advantageous
• Independent, reliable and precise professional with open approach, excellent analytical and argumentation abilities
• Ability to serve as a business partner to top management
Additional Job Information
This is a start-up office, so the position will suit a highly motivated and adaptable individual. There is a lot of room for growth and the role can potentially be expanded in the future.