|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a famous manufacturing company, pioneering in its field, and expanding its activities in Japan and in the world.
The financial division is looking for an Accountant // Senior Accountant reporting directly to the Business Controller and CFO. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management.
As an Accountant he/she will have to take care of Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables, bank reconciliation as well as perform account reconciliation for sub ledger and general ledger and finally assist and support in month end, quarterly and year-end closing reporting.
The key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting roles are preferred but strong FP&A background is also welcomed.
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar through experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must (English skills is a plus).
- Ideally experience in handling month-end/ year-end closing.
- ERP system experience and knowledge in IFRS are welcomed.
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793