|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a leading medical company which is currently experiencing rapid growth in the Japanese market and looking for talents.
The finance division is looking for an Accountant reporting directly to the HQ. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and a business level of English is required to be able to report to other countries.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of manage day to day accounts processing as well as bank reconciliation, bank and cash transactions. He/She will also run invoicing and payment processes as well as elaborate monthly reporting for management team and headquarters such as monthly management accounts and balance sheets.
The key requirements for this position include:
- Proven experience as a finance professional: accounting / FP&A and knowledge of controllership would be a big advantage.
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar business related education is a plus.
- Fluency in Japanese is needed and Business level English.
- Well acquired skills in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- ERP system experience is very welcomed (Navision especially).
- Analytical, problem solving, dynamic and comfortable in working independently.
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793