Company OverviewInternational company specializing in the management, preservation and fair access of resources around the globe. Worldwide leader in its field and recently greatly expanding its local activities in Japan.
Job DescriptionThe finance division is looking for an Accountant reporting directly to the Accountant Manager. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and an average level of English is required to be able to use the system and emails efficiently.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files for accurate month-end closing and year-end closing (not in the beginning) as well as maintains and balances financial data in ERP system and also prepares financial statements.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Experience as a finance professional: accounting is preferred but any similar experience is welcomed
- Fluency in Japanese is a must (English business level is a plus)
- Well acquired skills in Excel
- ERP system experience is welcomed (especially SAP)
- Good eye for details and methodical and accurate in your work.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793