Company OverviewOur client is a leading plastic manufacturing company currently experiencing a steady growth in the Japanese market and looking for an accountant to join their team.
Job DescriptionThe company is looking for an Accountant ideally skilled in all aspect of Accounting and knowledge of USGAAP ideally. Speaking a fluent level of Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well, especially written skills.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of General Ledger, AP/AR, Closings monthly/quarterly and annually, as well as cash management and transactions. He/She will also prepare annual tax return as well as take care of budget preparation and reporting to head office.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- 5 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting roles are preferred but strong FP&A background is also welcomed.
- Fluency in Japanese is needed (English skills is a plus, especially written).
- Experience in handling month-end/ year-end closing.
- Well acquired skills in Excel.
- Knowledge in USGAAP and Yayoi system welcomed.
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640