Company OverviewOur client is a creative consultancy with focus on the fashion industry.
Job Description• Coordinate and provide accounting information to external book-keeping firm for preparation of company’s monthly accounting reports, payroll and various tax submission
• Review accounting reports and tax submission prepared by external book-keeping firm to ensure reports are accurate and complete
• Prepare, review and process payments to suppliers to ensure expenses are reasonable and well spent
• Responsible of customers account receivables which include preparation of sales invoice and ensure timely payment from customers
• Establish and monitor internal controls and procedures to ensure operation efficiency, company’s resources are protected and expenses are well spent
• Prepare financial, management, ageing and other ad-hoc reports on timely basis, including analysis and commentary relating to information of interest to management
• Liaise with auditors, tax agents, banks and other government agencies where necessary.
Requirements• Business English and native Japanese skills
• Prior experience in handling of full set of accounts or audit
• Strong management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and common Accounting System in Japan