Company OverviewLarge international luxury fashion brand is looking for an Accountant to join its' Finance and Accounting team.
Job DescriptionAs an Accountant, you will be responsible to manage both accounting and financial analysis. Support accounting team, maintain accurate journal entry, and prepare various kinds of report.
- Daily bookkeeping tasks
- Participate in monthly and year-end closing
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation
- Consolidating actual operating performance and reporting
- Checks and justifies account balances
- Manage of AP issues including risk management, insurance, payment tracking
- Manage of AR and Credit limit and CAPEX status accordingly
- Execute in account settlement at fiscal year end
- Assist Budget and Forecast process
- Providing in-depth analytics to key business performance drives
Requirements1. 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting at international companies
2. A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
3. Experience in Whole sales /Retail industry is a plus
4. Some audit experience is nice to have
5. Advanced Excel skill
6. Excellent communication skill and Proactive attitude.