Company OverviewOur client is a leading natural resources company currently experiencing rapid growth in the Japanese market and looking for talents.
Job DescriptionThe finance division is looking for an Accountant ideally skilled in Project management and tax. Therefore, speaking business Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and a business level of English is welcomed as well.
As an Accountant he/she will be in charge of General Ledger, Closings, as well as bank reconciliation, bank and cash transactions. He/She will also run invoicing and payment processes as well as take care of tax risk management and audit support and report to management.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting roles are preferred but strong FP&A background is also welcomed.
- Tax experience is definitely a plus.
- Team management experience is welcomed.
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar education is a plus.
- Business level Japanese mandatory and business level English welcomed.
- Well acquired skills in Excel.
- ERP system experience and knowledge of Oracle is welcomed
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793