Company OverviewMy client is a European Medical Device company with an excellent market reputation across multiple regions. They have a stable yet growing business in Japan with a wide portfolio of internationally renowned products. They are looking for an Accountant up to Senior Level to join their team.
Job Description- Responsible for checking & booking AP for various invoices from vendors, inter companies, and travel expenses report from employees
- Prepare and maintain vendor master in SAP
- Bank, Cash payment
- Prepare cash payment based on AP information via banking system in a timely and accurate manner (Domestic and Overseas)
- Responsible for account reconciliation with AR team on a daily, monthly basis.
- Responsible for management of petty cash, revenue stamps, journal entry into SAP
- Responsible for management of tax, and submit yearly documentation to tax office
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly closing & reporting
- Responsible for reconciliation accounts and preparation Balance sheet review
- Support to improve Purchase Order process & implementation of new process
Requirements- Around 3-5 year experience in Accounting Jobs including monthly and year-end closing．
- Experiences in ERP system and MS Excel (SAP experience is preferred)
- Communication skills in English (mainly reading and writing)
- Ability to work effectively across organization, other departments
- Knowledge and experience of US GAAP, SOX, local tax rules