Company OverviewMy client is a listed European Biotechnology company with a market cap of around 200 billion USD and are globally recognised as a true leader in their field. They have a well-established and successful business in Japan, and due to expansion are now looking to hire a new Accountant for their Finance team.
Job Description- General accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, inventory and fixed assets by SAP.
- Calculating standard cost and set them in SAP.
- Data extraction from SAP and preparation of report using data.
- Supervise 1 contractor, some of whose tasks include my number/withholding tax and payment operation.
- Dealing with external auditors.
- Through his/her knowledge and skills, the person can prepare report by SAP and give advice for various accounting matters.
- The person also needs to complete his/her accounting related tasks sufficiently and can explain about them to the person who has requested.
- In general, the person is expected to contribute to the improvement of processes using his/her own idea, even for the routine tasks.
Requirements- At least 4-5 years of experience in accounting using SAP, including preparation of various reports.
- SAP knowledge by which the person can prepare various report.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Basic English skills to communicate with global finance departments.
- Excel, which is used to process data into various report, and PowerPoint skills.
- Taking accountability for his/her own tasks with making the best effort for them to be completed sufficiently in time.
- The person needs to communicate efficiently and effectively not only among team members, but also with other departments in the business
- The person is willing to learn for his/her improvement.