Company OverviewUNICORN company with more than 5 Billion Dollar market value! Hospitality + Real Estate business! Worldwide phenomenon!
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for all aspects of this office's accounting and finance, from invoicing, contract issues, analysis and reporting to preparing annual budget. You will be required to report to international HQ and to work with local vendors and partners, so this would suit a confident, outgoing, bilingual candidate.
Requirements• Nisho boki 2 or similar, with 3 - 7 years' experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Accounting experience in an international company and / or strong English language and Japanese skill
• Strong in MS Excel
• MS Powerpoint experience a plus
• High levels of enthusiasm and ownership, and ability to confidently communicate with external vendors and international partners
Additional Job Information- Smooth career path with very aggressive promotion system
- International working environment
- Ability to use English
- Internal mobility for different functions and positions