|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Fashion company/ Accountfant
JOB TITLE: (SENIOR) ACCOUNTANT
REPORTS TO: ASIA FINANCE DIRECTOR
NUMBER OF DIRECT REPORTS: None
- Merchandising/Buying Dept.
- Marketing & Communication Dept.
- Sales Operations Dept.
- CRM Dept.
- Visual Merchandising Dept.
- Human Resources Dept.
- Customer Service Dept.
- Tax office
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This role is a key position to provide accounting professionals to ensure accurate & timely 360 degrees accounting activities for daily operation & monthly/yearly closing .
Compliance & legal supports are also required as an assistant to Finance director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily journal input to SAP
- Fixed assets management
- Maintain financial system and records
- Prepare and coordinate the annual stock take plan
- Petty cash for both stores & office
- Travel reimbursement
- Accounts receivable/Accounts Payable/GL
- Ad hoc
MANAGING THE PEOPLE
- Experience of multi-national retail company or audit firm preferable
- Up to date knowledge on IFRS
- Strong accounting skills
- Diligent with strong attention to both details and overall picture
- Competent on excel
- Strong communication and cross-function work
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Confident, a self-starter, with the ability to perform continuous improvement
- Able to work independently as well a team player
- High standard of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Customer oriented
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through change