Company OverviewThe company is a global company that is one of the lead innovators in their business area. Specializing in raw materials and chemicals, they provide solutions to a variety of clients across the globe.
Job DescriptionThe company is currently looking to expand their Finance department and are looking for a detail-oriented and experienced accounting professional to join their team.
The accountant will report to a their lead office globally, hence strong communication skills is necessary. The accountant will be responsible for:
- General Ledger, AP and AR
- Managing cash balances within the local organization
- Assist in data migration to the different platforms within the company
- Share responsibility in analysis and preparing the business budget yearly
- Book-keeping on finance related claims within the organization
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports in line with global standards
Requirements- 5 years or more of working experience within finance and accounting positions
- Prior ERP system experience and with business applications (SMILE, etc.)
- Business level English
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Solid understanding of J GAAP, and knowledge of EU/US GAAP is highly desirable