|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Exciting opportunity in an expanding stable trading company, belongs to the largest airline service in Japan!
■ Business description:
As an accounting expert, you will be responsible for a wide range of operations such as financial settlement (including consolidation), auditing and taxation, as well as funds and currency exchange.
■ Business details:
Provide financial information that contributes to management decisions from management (financial reporting / analysis, funds / settlement-related business) in accounting / financial functions.
* The work in charge will be determined according to the person's appropriateness and ability.
・ Non-consolidated / consolidated settlement of accounts: Implementation and management of settlement of accounts, preparation and disclosure of financial statements
・ Accounting audit: Total audit response from the conclusion of the audit contract to the acquisition of audit certification (planning / adjustment / preparation / support for group companies, etc.)
・ Tax services: preparation of tax return, coordinating investigation, negotiation and supervision Management operations: Planning and management of financial plans including non-consolidated and consolidated subsidiaries, exchange rate management
・ Business management operations: Guidance and advice of budget management and management companies by business
Additional Job Information
The company offers great benefit to the employees:
- Very international atmosphere.
- Excellent work life balance with an average of 15 hours overtime.
- Company sponsors moving and house allowance for the employees (with certain standards)
- Big discount for using their airway service.
- Extra 5 summer holidays.
- The company is implementing work from home system so employees can avoid crowds in public traffic during Olympic.