Company OverviewMy client is a US based nutrition company with 50 years of steady growth based on the principal of scientific development through innovation. They are the market leader in Japan and are well respected across a multitude of different industries.
Job DescriptionIn this position you will be responsible for financial closing within Japan and also with assisting a subsidiary company with financial services. You will be at the forefront of reporting, accounting, and budgeting.
• Leading monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
• Reviewing the ERP system using your expert knowledge
• Balance sheet reconciliations and Analysis
• Budgeting across multiple business units with variance analysis
• Helping to develop and improve the methodology for financial reporting
Requirements• Business level English and fluent Japanese
• English working experience beneficial
• System and Financial Accounting (with SAP experience is a plus)
• Strong communication skills